- German Design Award Nominee 2017 for the Sentiment Cocoon.
- Sentiment Cocoon shortlisted for the DARC Lighting Awards 2016.
- Guest author for Wiley AD magazine 4D Hyper-Local issue edited by Lucy Bullivant (forthcoming).
- Invited speaker at Vivid Ideas 2016 – Reconfiguring Urban Inventions – City As A Service.
- Invited keynote speaker at SPARC INTERNATIONAL LIGHTING EVENT in Sydney, Australia.
- Sentiment Cocoon is honoured with Media Architecture Award 2016.
- Interactive installation the Sentiment Cocoon invited to VIVID Sydney 2016.
- Invited keynote at Media Facade Summit 2016 in Frankfurt, Germany.
- Co-Chair Demo Session at PerDis’15, Pervasive Display Symposium, Saarbrücken, Germany.
- Workshop co-organisation: Exploring DIY Sentiment Interfaces in Mediated Urban Spaces, at Media City 5 conference in Plymouth, UK.
- Sentiment Cocoon is the winner of the No.8@Arup competition 2015.
- Smart Citizen Sentiment Dashboard project at the Media Architecture Biennale in Aarhus, Denmark.
- Participation in the Doctoral Consortium at the Media Architecture Biennale in Aarhus, Denmark.
- Short talk and panel discussion at the European Capitals of Culture Conference in Riga, Latvia.
- Smart Citizen Sentiment Dashboard project at the Staro Riga Festival during RIGA 2014, Latvia.
- Keynote ‘Urban Screens as Community Platforms’ at the Urban Reflections Symposium in Berlin.
- Smart Citizen Sentiment Dashboard project at the Ars Electronica Festival.
- Selected artist for the Participatory City year of the Connecting Cities Network.
- Paper presentation at PerDis’14, Pervasive Display Symposium, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Holding a workshop at Transmediale Festival in Berlin.
- Deploying the Smart Citizen Sentiment Dashboard project at the Viva Cidade Festival in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Workshop co-organisation: ExS 2.0 Exploring Urban Space in the 2.0 Era at C+T Conference, in Munich, Germany, 2013.
- Paper presentation at PerDis’13, Pervasive Display Symposium, Mountain View, CA, USA.
- Workshop paper at EIPS – Experiencing Interactivity in Public Spaces at CHI conference in Paris, France, 2013.
- Talk at The Bartlett Innovative Research on Cities Symposium 2013.
- Visiting The Future Everything Conference in Manchester, UK, 2013.
- Volunteering at TEI 13 conference in Barcelona, attending Studio 13: From Micro-controllers to Cities.
- Set design for ‘Top Story’ at The Old Vic Tunnels, London.
- Interview with ‘Streetlife Radio’ at Walthamstow about research project ‘Screens in the Wild’.
- Attending Media Architecture Biennale 2012 in Aarhus, Denmark. Workshop: ‘Prototyping for ownership’ led by Prof. Klaus Birk.
- Attending 3rd International UBI Summer School, Oulu, Finland. Workshop: Urban Sensoria: Human-Centered Computing in Practice by Dr. Alejandro Jaimes, Yahoo! Research.
- Conference paper presentation: ‘Swipe ‘I like’: Location Based Digital Narrative through Embedding The ‘Like’ Button in The Real World’ at 5th International Conference on Communities & Technologies, Digital Cities 7 – Real World Experiences, Brisbane, Australia.
- Attending StartUp Summer, UCL Advances, YouGov. Developing a business plan for ‘SwipeIlike’.